วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 19 Jan 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 26 Nov 2022
Travelling to Thailand
(Revised, effective from 1st June 2022)
Foreign nationals arriving in Thailand by air and by land from 1 June 2022 onwards are required to register on Thailand Pass with details, as follows;
- Register on Thailand Pass
- Attach passport and certificate of vaccination
- Attach proof of insurance with at least 10,000 USD coverage for medical treatments in Thailand (COVID-19 test, both prior to and after arriving in Thailand, is no longer required)
- Register on Thailand Pass
- Attach passport and COVID-19 RT-PCR / Professional ATK (NOT self-ATK) test result issued within 72 hours before traveling (must attach on Thailand Pass only)
- Attach proof of insurance with at least 10,000 USD coverage for medical treatments in Thailand
* Starting 1 June 2022, foreign nationals can also use a COVID-19 Professional ATK (self-ATK is not permitted) test result issued within 72 hours before traveling to enter Thailand
* Foreign nationals can also use their Thai social security or certifying letter from employer/agency/company in place of insurance.
* Please be advised that, starting 1 June 2022, every foreign national entering Thailand is required to have either a certificate of vaccination (for fully vaccinated persons) or COVID-19 RT-PCR / Professional ATK test result issued within 72 hours before traveling (for unvaccinated / not fully Vaccinated persons) as the mandatory quarantine option (AQ scheme) is no longer granted.
* Starting 1 June 2022, Thailand Pass QR Code will be automatically issued once you have completed your registration. Please note that your entry to Thailand is not determined solely by the Thailand Pass QR Code, but also by the validity of your documents attached therein.
* Unvaccinated / not fully vaccinated travelers who wish to be exempted from quarantine must attach a negative RT-PCR / Professional ATK test result issued within 72 hours before travel in Thailand Pass, including unvaccinated / not fully vaccinated children aged 6 - 17 who travel with unvaccinated / not fully vaccinated parents (children aged under 6 do not have to attach the test result). Please be advised that this does not apply to children aged under 18 who travel with fully vaccinated parents who will be automatically granted the same entry scheme as their parents.
* Applicants can use their approved Thailand Pass QR Code to enter Thailand on different date of arrival if the new date of arrival is within 7 days before or after the original date of arrival as indicated on the QR Code (no need to re-apply or modify your application). Please note that applicants (non-Thai) are required to show proof of insurance for medical treatments in Thailand for the entire duration of their revised travel itinerary. Further note that each Thailand Pass QR Code can be used only once.
* Application on Thailand Pass is free of charge
Following reports that a number of applicants have received FAKE and SCAM emails, Thailand Pass wishes to inform and advise the following:
DO NOT respond or click on any attached links in the emails
Emails from Thailand Pass regarding your applications will only be sent out from one official account ([email protected])
The system will not ask for any personal information nor request applicant to amend the application by email.
Please note that all registration processes are done solely on the Thailand Pass website only.
Royal Thai Consulate General in Jeddah
25th May 2022
Office Hours : Sun - Thu, 09.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs.